wasis.today currently exhibiting at ROOM Gallery, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 1-12 September: wasis.today as part of Drawings in the Sky 2016, ABSA Towers, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 7 September - 7 October: Solo show at Pretoria Art Musuem as part of Sasol New Signatures, Pretoria, ZA.
- 9-11 September: Solo-Project presented by Room Gallery, FNB Joburg Art Fair, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 9 September: Live performance of 'to stab' at FNB Joburg Art Fair, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 10 September: Artist Walkabout, Sasol New Signatures, Pretoria Art Museum, Pretoria, ZA.
- September 2016 - February 2017: Southern Summer School, Self initiated collective project, BAK, Utrecht, NL.
With Dorine van Meel, Egbert Alejandro Martina, Thato Mogotsi, Maria Fidel Regueros, Rachael Harlow, e.a.
- 1 October: Arduino Workshop as part of SASOL New Signatures 2016, Pretoria, ZA.
- 29 June - 6 July: Reason and Its Discontent, His Majety's Asylum, Makandula (Grahamstown), ZA.
- 3 June - 3 July: The International Digital Arts Biennale (BIAN), Montreal, CA.
- 10 April - 7 July: wasis.today in residence at Room Gallery, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 3 & 4 June: ELEKTRA 17 | Automata, Montreal, CA.
- 23 - 31 April: Fix, Found Collective, 012Central, Pretoria, ZA.
- 28 April @ 11h00: Walkabout at Fix, Found Collective, 012Central, Pretoria, ZA.
- 31 March - 7 April: As We Know It - Future Mythologies of the End, The Chopping Block Gallery, London, UK.
- 6 February 2016: Cyberfest, CYLAND, Made in New York Media Center by IFP, Pratt University, New York, US.
- 1 - 31 January: Ampersand Foundation Residency, New York, US.
3&4 June 2016:
Live performances of 'to stab', BIAN Elektra, Montreal, Canada
wasis.today residency at ROOM Gallery, Johannesburg, South Africa
Event organised as part of the South African Season in the UK. The SA-UK Seasons 2014 & 2015 is a partnership between the Department of Arts and Culture, South Africa and the British Council.
wasis.today in collaboration with Audrey Salmon
Photograph by those-photos.co.za
-- AVAILABLE NOW:
Avenir Magazine, Issue 2, THE FUTURE GREATS
Two Artists Trapped in One Soul by Ambika Rajgopal
-- DOCUMENTARY INTERVIEW:
Loss of the Body by Lina Pei (2013)
-- FROM THE ARCHIVES:
to touch (2013).
to collide (2013).