wasis.today is currently in residence at ROOM Gallery, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 29 June - 6 July: Reason and Its Discontent, His Majety's Asylum, Makandula (Grahamstown), ZA.
- 8 July - 8 August: wasis.today solo-show at Room Gallery, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 7 September - 7 October: Solo show at Pretoria Art Musuem as part of Sasol New Signatures, Pretoria, ZA.
- 9-11 September: Joburg Art Fair as part of Room Gallery.
- September 2016 - February 2017: Southern Summer School, Self initiated collective project, BAK, Utrecht, NL.
With Dorine van Meel, Egbert Alejandro Martina, Thato Mogotsi, Maria Fidel Regueros, Rachael Harlow, e.a.
- 1 October: Arduino Workshop as part of SASOL New Signatures 2016, Pretoria, ZA.
- 3 & 4 June: ELEKTRA 17 | Automata, Montreal, CA.
- 23 - 31 April: Fix, Found Collective, 012Central, Pretoria, ZA.
- 28 April @ 11h00: Walkabout at Fix, Found Collective, 012Central, Pretoria, ZA.
- 31 March - 7 April: As We Know It - Future Mythologies of the End, The Chopping Block Gallery, London, UK.
- 6 February 2016: Cyberfest, CYLAND, Made in New York Media Center by IFP, Pratt University, New York, US.
- 1 - 31 January: Ampersand Foundation Residency, New York, US.
3&4 June 2016:
Live performances of 'to stab', BIAN Elektra, Montreal, Canada
Event organised as part of the South African Season in the UK. The SA-UK Seasons 2014 & 2015 is a partnership between the Department of Arts and Culture, South Africa and the British Council.
wasis.today in collaboration with Audrey Salmon
Photograph by those-photos.co.za
-- AVAILABLE NOW:
Avenir Magazine, Issue 2, THE FUTURE GREATS
Two Artists Trapped in One Soul by Ambika Rajgopal
-- DOCUMENTARY INTERVIEW:
Loss of the Body by Lina Pei (2013)
-- FROM THE ARCHIVES:
to touch (2013).
to collide (2013).